пятница, апреля 27, 2012

It was just a terrible fucking day and it was storming out there. I was sitting there in Mount Street and there was this incredible storm over London, so I got into that mode, just looking out of Robert's window and looking at all these people with their umbrellas being blown out of their grasp and running like hell. And the idea came to me. You get lucky sometimes. It was a shitty day. I had nothing better to do. Of course, it becomes much more metaphorical with all the other contexts and everything, but at the time I wasn't thinking about, oh my God, there's my old lady shooting a movie in a bath with Mick Jagger. My thought was storms on other people's minds, not mine. It just happened to hit the moment. Only later did I realize, this will have more meaning than I thought at the time. "Threatening my very life today." It's got menace, all right. It's scary stuff.

K.Richards. Life

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий