суббота, марта 21, 2009

I'll notify your parents

Sondra Pransky: Look, I can't just go up to him and say, "Hi, how are you?" I mean, it would make him suspicious. So, you know - anything - he gets... put off or...
Sid Waterman: Drown!
Sondra Pransky: What?
Sid Waterman: Drown! Drown! I'll go get co-, I'll go get co...
Sondra Pransky: [shakes her head] Ach...
Sid Waterman: Listen to me! I'll go get coffee, you get a cramp. Go into the water, flounder around, you know...
Sondra Pransky: [sighs] Ahh...
Sid Waterman: Yes! Go ahead, sweetheart. That's, that's a great idea. He'll oblige to save you that way and if he doesn't, you know, then I'll notify your parents.

Sid Waterman: I don't need to work out. My anxiety acts as aerobics.

Sondra Pransky: You are a cynical crapehanger who always see the glass half-empty!
Sid Waterman: No, you're wrong. I see the glass half full, but of poison.

Woody Allen. Scoop.

4 комментария:

  1. Анонимный04:57

    I've already packed for you some more stuff from this guy.
    He is really good.
    See you soon.
    Cheers.
    Archie.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ждем. У меня будет много свободного времени, благодаря праздничным каникулам.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Анонимный13:12

    What about your business trip?
    Archie.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Отменил по случаю призыва Д.

    ОтветитьУдалить