пятница, июня 02, 2006

I'm CORNHOLIO!!!

VAN DREESEN'S CLASSROOM

(BEAVIS HAVING A SUPER SUGAR FIT...)Mr. Van Dreesen It's ironic that we in this country who cherish freedom occasionally support governments who are less responsive to human rights. We're very fortunate.....(FADE OUT)....
Butthead What's your problem Beavis? Settle down.
Mr. Van Dreesen ...the strugle for freedom is by no means over. It still goes on today in places like.... Nicaragua... El Salavdor... and Panama.
Beavis (shirt over head) NIC..AR..A..GUA. Agua....Agua for my bunghole.... bunnnghooooole!
Mr. Van Dreesen Beavis! Please sit down...
Beavis Are you threatening me? I AM CORNHOLIO!
Mr. Van Dreesen Come on Beavis. Take your seat... Now, technically America is not a democracy but a republic....
Beavis to female. classmate ...you have T.P.? T.P. for my bunghole?
Girl Get out of here Beavis.
Beavis Ummmmmmm. Okay. Heh heh ... heh heh... WALKS OUT OF CLASS I AM CORNHOLIO. I need T.P. for my bunghooooole. Bunghoooole!
Mr. Van Dreesen Uh... Beavis... where are you going?...... Where did Beavis go?
Butthead Heh heh ... heh heh... that was cooooool. Heh heh ..
А вы говорите "Превед!"...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий